Female Genital Mutilation, Forced Marriage and Honour Based Violence:
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities:
Advice, Guidance and Training:
- ThinkDad toolkit - created by North East Young Dads and Lads
- All you need is love and a village - Article by Kieran Breen
- NSPCC - Safeguarding Awareness for workers who enter other people's homes
- GamCare offer a confidential support service to young people aged 11-18 who are worried about gambling. The dedicated team provide advice and support via phone, text or email, at a time that suits you. Here you will find a flyer detailing training.
- Boloh Helpline To reduce increased pressure on local healthcare systems, Barnardo’s has been funded by NHS England and Department for Health and Social Care (DHSC) to provide a helpline advising on respiratory illnesses, focused on supporting parents/carers from Black, Asian and Minority communities.The Boloh helpline can provide advice, guidance and signposting support to partners/carers who are unsure about what to do if their child has a cough, cold or chest infection. Contact: 0800 151 2605 / helpline.barnardos.org.uk / email@example.com We can provide information about:
- Chest infections in their child
- How to access the right health support
- Self-managing respiratory infections at home
- Supervising non-discriminatory practice with LGBTQ+ families | Research in Practice
- #DogSafety tips that families can use this summer. Defra’s dog safety partner pack includes a range of downloadable resources to support your dog safety communications both online and in person.