Using trauma-informed practice to increase engagement with families.
The Family Nurse Partnership programme incorporates methods and learning that have adapted over time and can be of benefit to practitioners working with babies, children and families. This FNP learning package is designed to enable the sharing of knowledge and skills about working with adolescents, particularly adolescent parents, facilitated by the local Family Nurse Partnership team.
- Articulate features of trauma-informed practice.
- Reflect on your own practice with insight.
- Name the internal and external barriers to engagement.
- Describe three things from today’s session that you will apply in your own practice.
- Create a personal / team action plan to implement learning from this workshop.
Please be aware some venues involved in safeguarding learning week may have limited parking. Please plan your journey accordingly.
There are currently no dates for this event.